| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caravelas in May is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 119.7mm (4.7in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Caravelas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Caravelas, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Caravelas:
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 355.2 kms (220.7 miles) NNW
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) NW
- Guaratinga, Brazil - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) NNW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 314.2 kms (195.2 miles) WNW
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 381.4 kms (237 miles) W
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) W
- Sao Mateus, Brazil - 124.8 kms (77.5 miles) SSW
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) WSW
- Linhares, Brazil - 204.3 kms (127 miles) SSW
- Aimores, Brazil - 273 kms (169.6 miles) SW
- Caratinga, Brazil - 382.1 kms (237.5 miles) SW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) SSW
- Caparao, Brazil - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) SW
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SSW