| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caravelas in June is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Caravelas June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Caravelas, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Caravelas:
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 355.2 kms (220.7 miles) NNW
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) NW
- Guaratinga, Brazil - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) NNW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 314.2 kms (195.2 miles) WNW
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 381.4 kms (237 miles) W
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) W
- Sao Mateus, Brazil - 124.8 kms (77.5 miles) SSW
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) WSW
- Linhares, Brazil - 204.3 kms (127 miles) SSW
- Aimores, Brazil - 273 kms (169.6 miles) SW
- Caratinga, Brazil - 382.1 kms (237.5 miles) SW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) SSW
- Caparao, Brazil - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) SW
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SSW