| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caravelas in July is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 110.5mm (4.4in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Caravelas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Caravelas, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Caravelas:
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 355.2 kms (220.7 miles) NNW
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) NW
- Guaratinga, Brazil - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) NNW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 314.2 kms (195.2 miles) WNW
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 381.4 kms (237 miles) W
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) W
- Sao Mateus, Brazil - 124.8 kms (77.5 miles) SSW
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) WSW
- Linhares, Brazil - 204.3 kms (127 miles) SSW
- Aimores, Brazil - 273 kms (169.6 miles) SW
- Caratinga, Brazil - 382.1 kms (237.5 miles) SW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 309 kms (192 miles) SSW
- Caparao, Brazil - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) SW
- C. Itapemirim, Brazil - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) SSW